Route Index[Overview - Using Routes]
|19||A Quick One|
|Various|| Ranch Road 1
Fredericksburg > Stonewall
|32||Gypsum Mine Loop|
|36||Hill Country Traditional|
|55||Willow City Loop|
|71|| Fredericksburg >
|80||The Racer's Route|
|88||Giving Out Wings|
Overview - Using Routes
- Print routes (PDFs) yourself for free.
- If you carry nothing else, take pages 2 and 3 of your chosen route (these include the route graphic and turn-by-turn instructions) and any Companion Map(s), which you may need if your navigation becomes obscured (see route web pages, indexed above, for links to these maps).
- Locate the start of each route using information on each route's web page (links above). The PDF documents contain this information about the start as well.
- Each route document lists refueling Resources found--OR NOT FOUND--along the way.
- Points of Interest and Hills of Interest also feature in the route documents.
- For those interested in detailed information about what you will see along the way, each route web page (links above) on this site includes a Route Narrative, describing the course vividly.